Rocking Chair // Sheepskin // Pillow // Onesie
A few noteworthy things:
- She is starting to be really smiley, which is basically the cutest thing ever. I went to a blogger dinner in Raleigh with Cotton Inc a few weeks ago and left her with Bart, and when I got home, she woke up and gave me the biggest heart-warming grin.
- She loves to be in her carseat (she actually sleeps in it at night) and if we're out and about, she'll almost always sleep the entire time.
- She often does a 12-13 hour night (with a feeding in there somewhere), but it still doesn't start until usually 10 or 11, so she sleeps all morning long on many days.
- She loves being outside. We've gone on a few picnics this month at the Duke Gardens, and she's happy to be on the blanket and just stare around for an hour or more.
- She is so long. I put her in a little dress of Ani's on Sunday (it was a 3 month dress that Ani wore at 4 months) and it barely covered her diaper.
- The older she gets, the less she looks like her sisters. She really does have her own distinct face, I think.
My mom says she feels like every mother deserves a third child and I couldn't agree more - she's so content, pleasant, and sweet.
We pretty much all think she's the best thing ever.