If there are six things to know about Ani at six months:
- The laughing? It never stops. And nothing makes her laugh like Ella's antics. If baby laughs don't make your heart burst into a million pieces, you probably don't actually have a heart. Might want to get that looked into.
- Her hair has pretty much all fallen out but is starting to come back in again. And it's still looking fairly red.
- She does that baby thing where she grabs her feet and tries to put them in her own mouth. And I seriously think that's the cutest thing babies do.
- She's rolling all over the place now and starting to sit up with some degree of balance.
- She weighs 3 pounds more and is an inch longer than Ella was at six months. But their heads are exactly the same circumference.
- She's a cuddler. You guys, I die. A baby who puts her head down on my shoulder and just lets me snuggle her? That's a baby I'm going to keep (although, Ella never did that and I kept her . . .).