If there are three things to know about Ani at three months:
- Her favorite place to nap during the day is smack in the middle of our bed. And it's so cute, that I let her.
- She was sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks, but this week she seems to be hitting a growth spurt and is back to getting up in the middle of the night for a little sustenance.
- She is a fabulous burper. i don't ever want to forget the enormous explosions that come from this little girl.
Also, you probably think I'm lying at this point about her being such a smiley happy baby, but how happy would you look if you'd just been subjected to all this madness?
- Six of my favorite contemporary YA books over at GoodLife Eats
- My Favorite Disney Songs to sing to the girls (I've had songs from The Aristocats stuck in my head all week. Ella finally told me to stop singing it)
- Bead Animals (I'm ridiculously impressed with my own artistic abilities here)
- An International Baby Shower (thrown for Merrick by her friends)
- Rainbow Jello Cups (for St. Patrick's Day)
- Homemade Fruit Snacks
- Pies for Pi Day