I was just thinking the other night as I was making dinner how MUCH I like not feeling sick anymore. That first part of pregnancy is still very near to my mind.
Also, you can tell when we're getting the CSA box because suddenly every recipe I make for dinner is from Perry's Plate.
(By the way, of COURSE I didn't cook this much in one week - this is a couple of weeks put together to make a nice looking little menu where I pretend we didn't once have Chex with strawberries for dinner and call it good).
- Smokey Greens over Polenta - one of my favorite ways to use up greens. Hello, bacon!
- Garlic Bread
- Sweet Potato Chicken Curry - huge ingredient list, but pretty quick prep time. Also, delicious. Ella ate tons of this.
- Naan Bread (I just used leftover pizza dough and it was excellent)
- Thai Peanut Noodles - this is one of my go-to recipes when I'm running late and just need something quick, easy, and tasty.
- Sauteed squash with dill
- Fiesta Chicken Salad - This one requires some planning, so I threw together the dressing and marinade before some afternoon outings and when we got home, it was only about thirty minutes until dinner was on the table.
- Tin Foil Sweet Potato Tacos - I served this when my cousins were visiting and they both loved it (or pretended to). Such a crowd-pleaser.
- Green beans
- Mixed Fruit Plate