Some specific things I loved in September:
- These little owls Ella and I made one Saturday afternoon.
- Leaving my keys in the trunk lock for two hours on Main Street while we were at the library and them still being there when I got back (I'm not usually this kind of person - I guess I was just REALLY excited about the puppet show that day . . . ).
- My new birthday boots from my parents. Now if it will just get cool enough to even think about wearing them.
- A new dayplanner. I use my phone now for most scheduling things, so this is more of a to-do list kind of planner. Emily Kate has raved about Paper Coterie and she was not wrong. I am so happy with the final product (and with a coupon code, I only had to pay shipping, so the whole thing cost me about $7).
- Bart being home again after many many weeks of traveling in the last month and a half. Nice to be a complete family again. And have someone else to get up with Ella on Saturday mornings.