- A really fun dinner with a woman from my bookclub and her husband (plus, they introduced us to a great new restaurant called Asti).
- Ella's new phrase "what I'm talkin' bout!" when you correctly figure out what she's trying to tell you.
- White Collar. We are really enjoying this show. It's more light-hearted than others we've watched and I love the chemistry between Peter and Neal.
- A couple of huge rainstorms, and Ella's total joy in running around in them.
- Finding out we're having another girl!
- A late night run to Sonic for 1/2 price shakes (strawberry/pineapple is excellent) with friends and watching fireworks at the baseball stadium while we waited.
- Seeing the new Spiderman. I thought it was substantially better than the old series with Tobey Maguire (and I LIKED that series).
- The cheddar-crusted apple hand pies I made for cooking club this month. I was so sad when I finished the leftovers.
- Meeting Bart for lunch at work a couple of times with Ella.
So many things to love in July:
Labels: Monthly Favorites