- Ella asking for me to make up another story by saying, in a leading voice, "One day. . . . "
- The copious amounts of reading I've been doing (and the really good stuff I've been getting through).
- Finally not feeling quite as much like death, although I continue to require food at sixty minute intervals.
- These sandals. People, I love them so much.
- Feeling the new baby kicking around a little over the last couple of weeks.
- A new battery for my car. It's really delightful to have the car start right up without a longggggg pause after I turn the key.
- Deciding, definitively, to fly to Utah this summer instead of driving. Hallelujah.
- A really fantastic Minute to Win It party we hosted last week (more details about that in another post).
- Free classes from Alt Summit. I'm pretty excited since I've heard nothing but rave reviews about them, but haven't actually taken any. #thanksBing
- Having someone I really love to cut my hair. I got my fifth or sixth excellent haircut from her a couple of weeks ago. Add to that the fact that my child plays happily with her two kids the whole time and then gets her bangs trimmed (for freeeee!) at the end? Best thing ever. We can never move.
- Landen and Adam hosting a doughnut tasting party. You guys, this was not a bad idea.
July 5, 2012
Labels: Monthly Favorites