I am finally finally put together enough to return to Tell Me What to Read. I am certain you have all felt its absence acutely. I even have finally finished and have reviews of the last two books pending. Hallelujah.
So, on to the main event:
1. Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
2. I'll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog by the end of the week.
3. On the off-chance that I've already read the book you select, I'll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
4. I'll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of March.
5. I'll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.
I'm all excited to see what you lovely readers suggest! It's been too long.