October has gone by so ridiculously fast I can hardly believe it.
Time to finish up your costumes (or start them (or not dress up at all, which is my general mode of operation)) and also suggest a book for me to read. You know the drill:
1. Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
2. I'll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog within the next week.
3. On the off-chance that I've already read the book you select, I'll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
4. I'll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of November.
5. I'll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.