You may not have noticed, but I skipped Tell Me What to Read in August because I was TWO books behind (no longer!).
Fortunately (fortunately, right?!), I am now settled in with a new library card (who am I kidding? I totally had the old library card - I just updated my address and also got Ella added on which means I can now check out FORTY-FIVE books at a time, instead of my previous piddly 15 and can also request 9 books at a time, which is a lifesaver. I have, to no one's surprise, already maxed out my requests.
I. . . .just wrote a whole paragraph about my library card. I am a sad soul.
Pretend not to notice how pathetic I am, and instead busy yourself with suggesting something for me to read in September:
1. Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
2. I'll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog within the next week.
3. On the off-chance that I've already read the book you select, I'll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
4. I'll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of September.
5. I'll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.