Once again, the end of the month draws nigh. And tomorrow is when the MLA conference begins, so I'll be enjoying it on the Cape, so of course, I have no complaints about the end of the month.
As predicted, I was not nearly so awesome in April. Frankly, it wasn't my best month of reading, except for that week in Mexico, which really helped me out. I'm just getting sidetracked by other projects (um, like Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on Hulu. You know, important things).
Here's how it goes:
1. Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
2. I'll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog within the next week.
3. On the off-chance that I've already read the book you select, I'll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
4. I'll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of May.
5. I'll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.