Last month, when I'd read two extra books suggested by you fine folks, I said, "Never expect such awesomeness from me again."
Oh, but you should have. Because this month I have basically outdone myself. Not only did I read (before the month was even half over) Jackaroo, but I also read Tuck Everlasting, suggested by Chrissie, The Help recommended by, well, everyone (RA, Em and Trev, Yankee Girl, and Mom), There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom suggested by Jessica, The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman suggested by Mary, and The Rag and Bone Shop suggested, every month without fail, by Angela Noelle.
AND, as if that wasn't enough, I read Zen And The Art Of Faking It which Katie recommended in January and Conspiracy 365 January which Mary recommended in January. AND What Dreams May Come which Kayla has suggested several times.
This time I mean it when I say NEVER EXPECT SUCH AWESOMENESS AGAIN.
Instead, tell me what to read in April. You know, that month when I'll be on spring break for a week, lounging in Mexico. You hold the power.
Here's how it goes:
1. Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
2. I'll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog later next week.
3. On the off-chance that I've already read the book you select, I'll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
4. I'll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of March.
5. I'll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.