I'm feeling good this month because not only am I making good progress through Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede (the winner for February) and should be done by the end of the week, but because I ALSO read two other books suggested for this round: Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer and Bloody Jack: Being An Account Of The Curious Adventures Of Mary Jacky Faber, Ship's Boy by L.A. Meyer.
Never expect such awesomeness from me again.
So, tell me what you've got!
Here's how it goes:
1. Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
2. I'll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog later next week.
3. On the off-chance that I've already read the book you select, I'll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
4. I'll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of March.
5. I'll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.