Things I love:
1) Warm weather (people laugh when we say a main reason we picked Texas was because it had mild winters, but I assure you we are completely serious. I am dreading being cold all through Christmas in Utah and loving that I can still go get the mail in flip-flops in Texas).
2) A nice soft bed. I have no problems sleeping, despite spending much of the last few years surrounded by people who cannot sleep. Because I have no stress about whether or not I will be able to fall asleep, I savor the five to ten minutes I spend snuggled up with my pillow and comforter before I drift off.
3) Finding new blogs. Kayla asked me the other day how many blogs I read and I told her I am subscribed to 125 in Google Reader (and I read another 10 or so private ones). Her response has been playing on repeat in my mind all weekend: "I gave a little giggle of unbelief at the 125 blogs. That is...wow. Just..wow." She is very funny. And she ought to not live in Arizona because that is far away (but warm, so I give her points for that). Anyway, I love finding new blogs to read/stalk because, well, I like pretend friends. Enough said, I think.
4) Non-stale donuts. Guess why I am thinking about that? Because I just ate half of a quite stale donut. And I wept for the 89 cents that will never return to me.
5) Cemeteries. Is this weird? I love walking through them and looking at the headstones, even if there is no one famous or related to me there.