1) We went to the gym this morning - no guilt! Hooray! (No sleep either. Not hooray).
2) We're ordering lunch at the office (we're ordering Mexican food and yet, I feel a strange desire to order their chicken strips and fries. . .I'm really five years old, I'm afraid). (Also, good thing I went to the gym).
3) I'm wearing my favorite jeans. For me, this is always cause for celebration. I clearly need to get out more. (But they are SO cute).
4) Tomorrow, we're going to a Halloween dinner, and it will be fantastic. And there will be no pressure to dress up because I'm an adult; it rocks to be a grown-up.
5) My hair? Is not hideous today. This is also cause for celebration.
6) I have successfully met my goal of reading 52 books this year, and now I'm working on 53 and 54. And I have several book posts to write, I see.
7) Mint hot chocolate. . .right now.
8) This new spiffy water cooler at work which not only has lukewarm water (yummy! vomit) but also cold cold water for drinking and hot hot water for making hot chocolate. Life is fabulous.
9) Our Boston trip is coming up SOON!
10) It's my dad's birthday today! Happy Birthday, Dad!